INFORMATION FOR BUYERS
- The Desert Mob exhibition and online gallery concludes Sunday 22 October 2023.
- All purchases will be available only after the conclusion of the exhibition. For freighting, works will be shipped between 30 October and 17 November 2023. For collection, works will be available from the Araluen Art Centre from Wednesday 25 October 2023.
- All prices and sales are in AUD.
- All sales are final. Desart will only issue a refund in line with ACCC consumer guarantees.
- Payment methods accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, China UnionPay, JCB, Apple and Google Pay.
- Desert Mob is not accepting Art Pay in 2023.
- Artworks to be freighted will be packed and the customer will be notified of the freight cost and packing and handling fee via email or phone. Customers will be provided an online invoice for payment. Freight charges must be paid in full prior to artworks being sent.
- For interstate freight, paintings with a dimension over 150cm will be unstretched. The stretcher frame will be dismantled and included in the shipment for delivery within Australia
- For international freight, all paintings will be unstretched and the stretcher frame will not be included in the shipment due to customs restrictions.
- Costs incurred for freight that is unable to be delivered are the responsibility of the customer. The customer will be notified and an invoice issued.
- Freight will be sent via TNT / Fed Ex. Desart will insure the work while in transit to the addressee.
- Customers may arrange their own freight, however, this must occur within two (2) weeks of being notified of artworks being available for collection.
- Requests to expedite the delivery of artworks will be considered on application by the customer.
Desert Mob is a trading name of Desart Inc ABN 59 056 947 372